Actions and Detail Panel
Craft NI Export Training Session 2 @ Mossley Mill
Thu 10 November 2016, 09:30 – 13:00 GMT
Funded by Invest NI, Craft NI invites NI based designer-makers thinking of travelling to trade shows to attend FREE export training on the 19th of October & 10th of November 2016 (9.30am-1pm) at Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey. The training will be delivered by Des Mulholland.
While this opportunity brings top quality NI designer-makers to new and international markets, it also allows them to take their business trading skills to the next level – and Craft NI invites all NI-based designer-makers to join them for two export training events delivered by Des Mulholland (The Retail Consultant), which forms part of this initiative.
Export Training – Session 2
Venue: The Doffer Room, The Mill, Mossely Mill, Lakeview Cres, Newtownabbey BT36 5QA
When: Thursday 10th November 2016, 9.30am – 1pm
Provider: Des Mulholland, The Retail Consultant
Topics to be covered:
Stand Design & Product Merchandising
- How to maximise impact on an exhibitor stand in a limited space
- The essentials of visual merchandising - focal points, use of symmetry, using depth etc.
- How to choose effective visual aids
- How to showcase your making and tell your story
One-to-one Selling Skills & Customer Follow-up
- Personal presentation
- Effective questioning and the art of ‘open questioning’
- Effective Questioning, how to build rapport
- The selling process and how to close the sale
- Customer follow-up procedures