Craftapreneur™ UK presents
In aid of Family Lives
The Craftapreneur™ UK Boutique Wedding and Party Fair
For Confidence! For Creativity! For Fun!
Sunday 29th January 2017!
St Lukes Church, Cheltenham, GL53 7HP
-The Imaginative Bride: dedicated bridal zone
- A showcase of gorgeously handmade* and hand-assembled items for the bride's special day, as well as for the mother-of-the-bride, groom, bridesmaids and pageboys
- Makeup, beauty and health exhibitors to have you looking your radiant best on your special day!
- Pop up vintage tea room with adult colouring
- Live music
- Interactive dance workshops to let your hair down!
- Interactive workshops
- Wedding craft demos
Complimentary arrival drink
Low cost workshops
New and established wedding suppliers welcome
Preloved exhibitors welcome, buddy-up stands invited
Event organised with the following aims:
1. To support both up-and-coming and established wedding and prom suppliers of all ages to promote their business
2. To create a fun wedding fair that is part of the brides' wedding day preparations
3. To connect brides-to-be with quality wedding suppliers in the Cotswolds and surrounding areas
4. To create a relaxing, supportive experience for brides-to-be to help eleviate the stress of wedding planning
5. To give 'imaginative brides' of all ages, shapes and sizes inspiration to create their dream wedding within their budget
For exhibitor and performer enquiries please email email@example.com
Craftapreneur™ UK has been created to develop entrepreneurship, creativity and self employment opportunities in the Cotswolds
In association with GrammaticArts®