Actions and Detail Panel
Create IT - Apprenticeships & Vendor Training for your Business
Wed 29 March 2017, 08:00 – 11:00 BST
The Business Development Team, grOw, at Leeds City College, would be delighted if you could join us for a morning of discussion around how IT can and will be at the forefront of ensuring Leeds attracts and retains highly skilled professionals.
Beginning at 8am with refreshments, delegates will be asked to roll up their sleeves and get involved in a series of round table discussions through the morning as well as enjoying a talk by our guest speaker Ken Gaines, Technical Adviser - Business and Digital City & Guilds.
The Event will:
- Highlight how Leeds City College can support you with IT skills gaps.
- Help you identify what do you want from your IT team
- Enable you to understand how you can use the apprenticeship levy to upskill your existing workforce
- Explain how some vendor qualifications can be incorporated into Apprenticeship programs
- Give more information about apprenticeship standards in infrastructure, cyber security, software development.
Our experienced team from Network Academy will be on hand to talk to delegates about the vendor qualifications offered throughout the year in Leeds and there will also be information available about IT Apprenticeships for any SMEs or Apprenticeship Levy payers in attendance.
This event is ideal for IT Managers / Directors / Heads of Depts who may be responsible for staff training and recruitment.