In this extremely popular interactive workshop you will cover:
What is social media marketing and how does it fit into your current marketing?
· What are your aims for social media marketing?
· Identify your social media audience groups
· How does social media marketing fit with your website?
· Choose which social media channels are right for your business now and in the future.You may want to use:
o QR Codes
o E-books / Downloadable PDFs / Infographics
o Pinterest and other social bookmarking
· What are you going to say on social media?
o Interesting original content
o Finding content to share from others
o Creating a content plan and scheduling content
· How to use your resources most effectively
o Pros and cons of outsourcing your social media
· How to measure your use of social media against your aims
When & Where
Concise Training was established in 2008 by founder Mary Thomas. Mary was an early adopter of social media and used it for promoting her IT training services. It soon became clear that her social media expertise was also in demand.
Since then Concise Training has been providing social media training to businesses and individuals via bespoke on site training, face to face workshops and online courses. Mary has written two books including the much acclaimed "Social Media Made Simple" and she established the first accredited Social Media qualification in 2011, the ITQ in Social Media which is accredited by City and Guilds.
Concise Training offers flexible IT and Social Media Training and Management. As professional trainers and highly experienced social media users, they can offer interactive, hands on training in applications across the social media and office arena. The approach that Concise Training adopt is to keep courses simple, affordable, personal and enjoyable.