Create your Unique Brand and Discover your Ideal Customer
In this second workshop we'll:
- Creating your amazing mission statement - uncovering what you're here to do
- Looking at how to market your 'why' so people care about what you're offering
- Create some concrete values for your business that you can share with other
- Discover the all important USP and your golden nuggets
- Delve into who your ideal customer is, how to find them & why it matters so much
This workshop is part of a whole series. To find out about the others in the series please click here.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to attend a digital marketing workshop that was fun, packed full of hints & tips and small enough to get personal advice about your business?
That's where I come in!
Are you bored of blending in, struggling to define yourself from your competition and prove the difference you make?
Social Media Savvy Workshop: 'I wanted to let you know how helpful it was. I have been to lots of social media training events...(but I'm embarrassed to say) I dozed because they weren't engaging. Last night was a hoot. I really enjoyed your style and your energy. The 2 hours were packed with information. All good stuff and no boring flannel.'
I work with entrepreneurs and small businesses, who need clarity over how to make the most of their on-line profile, while gaining confidence to really push their business forward. We’ll cover how to celebrate your unique story, how to market your brand and the strategy to pull it all together.
Throughout my series of workshops you'll learn:
- How to craft your own unique brand story and identify your perfect customer
- To create great content, get blogging and get to grips with newsletters
- The tricks of social media to build relationships with current & potential customers, get people engaging with you and drive traffic back to your website
- Why analytics are important and create a strategy with goals that support you to move your business forward.
Twitter workshop: 'Great workshop, so much practical advice and immediately applicable advice. Love your workshops!'
5 ***** google review: 'I attended the Social Media Savvy workshop today which was fantastic , came home feeling so confident and motivated . I was able to ask stupid questions without feeling stupid and was very entertained, which I wasn't expecting. Debbie you should do stand up.'
Nottingham Trent University: 'That was the best visiting lecturer we’ve had all year!'
Loughborough University: 'Fascinating workshop hosted by Debbie Clarke. We are now surrounded by social media, choosing the right platforms to connect with your audience and build relationships are just some of the decisions facing companies. I came away from the workshop enthused about the next stages of my business, will stick with 3 platforms for now. Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter. Have already signed up to Buffer. First workshop to finish the term with a round of applause for the host…says it all!'