Come along for expert advice and training on how to improve your teaching in reading and writing from Stephen Graham
The session will include advice on:
How to incorporate phonics when teaching reading
Strategies for improving fluency, phrasing and comprehension across a range of text types
How to develop pupils’ writing by building on reading skills
Supporting guided and independent reading and writing
ABOUT STEPHEN GRAHAM:
Stephen Graham M.Ed., B.Ed., Dip.Tea. is a Literacy Consultant who has presented at major national and International conferences. He is an educator with a wealth of teaching experience. He is a truly inspirational presenter who is passionate about educating children. Stephen lives in the real world and knows the issues confronting educators.
Stephen's experience and qualifications include:
- Master's Degree in Children's Literacy
- Presenter at major national and international conferences
- Deputy Principal / Principal Role
- Literacy Consultant for the NSW Department of Education and Training
- Reading Recovery teacher
- K–6 classroom teacher (including School of the Air, a large suburban school, small rural schools)
- Special interest in literacy acquisition, Aboriginal literacy, boys and literacy, middle years education.
- M.Ed., B.Ed., Dip.Tea.
NB Details of the agenda and venue will be emailed to delegates prior to the event.
Should you wish to pay by school invoice please email Chris, the organiser at email@example.com.