Actions and Detail Panel
Creating a Monitoring and Evaluation Schedule: Rigour and Efficiency (book...
Wed 14 June 2017, 17:30 – 19:00 BST
The purpose of this event is:
- To provide Governors with practical guidance on quickly developing a monitoring and evaluation schedule for the full academic year.
- To outline how Governors’ individual roles and responsibilities can be aligned to the School Development Plan.
- To provide an overview of how the Monitoring and Evaluation Schedule helps to ensure the Governing Body monitor the progress of the school’s actions to address its key priorities.
- To share how Bradford schools are implementing these new ways of working.
- To share how such a schedule has helped Governing Bodies to secure positive outcomes during school Ofsted inspections.