Performance Management (PM) is changing; some employers have eliminated performance ratings and others are eager to follow suit…. yet are at risk of simply tinkering with the mechanics and achieving no lasting positive change. Smart workplaces will instead take a strategic perspective of their PM systems and consider how to build a high performance culture.
This one-day workshop will help you understand your organisation’s PM focus and how to create a high-performance culture.
- Understand the underlying value and psychology of PM through goal setting, feedback, and rewards
- Clarity on your organisation’s PM intent, followed by greater alignment between business and PM strategies
- Greater sense of the supporting role of PM mechanics like ratings and documentation … not the driving role
- How to generate meaningful, real-time performance conversations between managers and staff
- Link PM with decisions like talent identification, promotions, and pay rises and bonuses
- Create a high-performance culture where feedback is offered openly, constructively, and voluntarily in all directions, all the time
- Delegates leave with an outline on how to revisit their PM systems back at work
Data from the recent Working Matters and Macmillan Davis survey on UK PM trends will be shared, as well as detailed case studies from firms such as Deloitte, Pfizer, Kelly Services, Gap, Cargill, Medtronic, and Accenture.
Contact email@example.com for more information.