Actions and Detail Panel
Creating an innovation plan for your company
Wed 28 June 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 BST
This seminar covers the top tips and best practices for becoming a more innovative company. It also gives an overview of how to track innovation to make sure you are building the right new product or service, before investing and taking it to market.
- How/where to find good ideas
- Deciding what level of innovation is right for your company
- Setting short, medium & long-term innovations goals
- Thinking about what happens when robots take over the world - don't let your business become obsolete!
- How to know when your innovation plan is working
- Focusing on the vital few things that will make innovation successful
The session will finish with a Q & A.
Our presenter is John House, Managing Director of Pintrical.