Developing an effective employer brand is the foundation of any recruiting strategy. If you don’t sit down and define your employer brand as a company, someone will do it for you. Today, in a candidate-driven market where job seekers have their pick of organisations, your employer brand needs to stand out, especially against talent competitors.
Join us for this morning event looking at all aspects of employer branding.
Glassdoor will cover 5 Ways to Win with Employer Brand Analytics: Measuring and Strengthening Your Employer Brand
How do you benchmark where your brand currently stands and strengthen it for future recruiting initiatives? Focusing on:
• Creating employer brand benchmarks
• Monitoring your employer brand and reputation
• Building trust with job seekers and employees by responding to reviews
• Keeping an eye on the competition
Creed will show how to ensure that your Employer Brand is authentic and celebrated through your full employee lifecycle. The presentation will combine proven methodologies with helpful tips, and give examples of effective Employer Brands delivering a great ROI in the real world. So, whether you’re starting to manage your Employer Brand or are ready to refine or refresh it, Creed’s insight and experience should give you food for thought.
eArcu will cover how employer branding can be supported by a new generation of recruitment technology. Customer case-studies to illustrate how to take inspiration from contemporary online consumer experiences and apply to the complete candidate journey.
How a new generation of recruitment technology will provide you with:
• dynamic and engaging careers sites,
• branded and mobile friendly application process,
• integration with social media profiles,
• social-media sourcing and access to extended talent networks,
• mobile-friendly online assessment and selection including your own SJT scenarios,
• online offers and e-signatures,
• gamified on-boarding experiences ,
• recruitment process stream-lining through mobile access for recruiters and line-managers