Actions and Detail Panel
Creating and Leading a High-Performance Team
Fri 21 April 2017, 09:30 – 11:45 BST
Join us along with other Business Leaders for an executive and thought-provoking Leadership Workshop Creating and Leading a High-Performance Team on 21st of April at 09:30.
Gain effective strategies, tools and techniques that will help you to build and lead a high-performance team. The attendees will:
- Understand the drivers for increasing productivity and performance.
- Explore the process for facilitating change successfully.
- Learn how to recognise non-performers and top-performers within the first 4 weeks of the employment.
- Discover new, fresh ideas about maximising team's performance to achieve business/department goals.
You might find this workshop useful if you are determined to grow your business but feel that:
- Your team lacks ownership of tasks and activities
- Your team is reluctant to change and even the best initiatives get stuck
- Your new hires fail to deliver anything meaningful
- Your team could perform much better
Please note that to ensure the best possible experience for each delegate we have limited the number of guests to 8 attendees. We advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Sandler Training Scotland office is based in Glasgow city centre and is easily accessible by car, free parking is available.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 0141 442 0200.