CREATING CAMBRIDGE PRESENTS:
The Big Summer BBQ 2012
Combining Networking and Party in a Fantastic Event, where great conversation, inspiration and ideas come together!
If you are interested in technology, creativity ideas, bio-tech and friendly networking then come and join us, Creating Cambridge, on Friday 13 July at The Cambridge Blue (the best pub in Cambridge) 85-87 Gwydir Street Cambridge CB1 2LG.
The previous 4 events were great successes: many of the people who attended asked us to keep organising these events so here we are.
We are promoting this event together with a range of selected local networking groups. We are sure you will have the opportunity of meeting many new people, but also of catching up with many colleagues and friends.
We have chosen a great and easily accessible location and we'll be serving:
- Beef Burgers with buns
- Chicken drum sticks
- Potato wedges
- Chicken Burgers with buns
- Veggie burgers
- Veggie skewers
- Four different kind of salads
- Cold deserts
- Cheese cakes etc.
We are looking for sponsors for the event and we have a range of different packages available. If you wish to be a sponsor please contact:
- email@example.com [bookings and tickets]
- firstname.lastname@example.org [groups & networks contact]
- email@example.com [media contact]
- firstname.lastname@example.org [sponsors contact]
Thanks to the following (14!!!) Groups and Networks for helping to promote the BBQ, and raise money for charity. Read more about our charity fundraising here.
- Cambridge AWiSE
- Cambridge Mobile App Group
- Cambridge Product Management Network
- ideaSpace Enterprise Accelerator
- NetSquared Cambridge
- Pitch and Mix
- Refresh Cambridge
- Software East
- You Can Hub
Visit the CREATING CAMBRIDGE WEBSITE to find out more information.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to cater for special dietary needs
- The Cambridge Blue is very central and there is no parking nearby. If you are coming by car please park at the Grafton Centre and walk. It's about 10 minutes away.