San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is one of the bootcamp sessions that has been opened up for a broader audience.
TIMi is a predictive analytic software. It builds predictive models. For example, TIMi is able to predict if an individual will buy your product or not. TIMi is also able to explain why somebody bought your product.
During this 2 day course Frank will lead us through some of these examples:
1. Propensity-to-buy Models – B2C – banking, telco, retail – cross-selling/up-selling
2. Propensity-to-buy Models – B2B
3. Probability of Default – B2B – banking, risk assesment, healthcare
4. Propensity-to-buy Model – B2C – retail
5. Churn Prediction – B2C,B2B – telco, banking
6. Optimal resouce allocation – B2C – retail
When & Where