To successfully grow your agency, you need to position your expertise in a way that draws clients towards you and then have the kind of conversations that develop strong relationships and the trust that leads to work.
To do this you need to have the right PR and sales strategy and approach in place, to raise awareness of your expertise and then create the opportunity for you to connect with clients and build a strong relationship.
At this half day interactive workshop, influence trainer and coach John Scarrott and PR expert Alex Blyth will share their extensive experience. You’ll leave with a clear approach to PR and sales for your business and how to get them working together to create more powerful results.
This half-day interactive workshop will cover:
- The agency drumbeat: defining and articulating a message that grabs attention
- Ideas with impact: turning your experience into compelling thought leadership
- How to write copy that journalists actually use
- Media engagement: the dos and don’ts of pitching to journalists
- Maximising impact: how to get the most out of time invested
- Myth-busting: reframing sales to turn it into influence
- The key skills: how to influence successfully
- Approaches to conversations: applying the skills with existing and new clients
- Negotiate roadblocks: how to handle tough conversations
- The stretch: new opportunities to start a conversation.
You’ll leave with:
- Understanding of the potential of the media for growing your agency
- Ideas on the topics you can write about, and techniques for generating more
- Clear guidance on how to write for the media
- Specific tactics for turning your work and ideas into powerful media coverage
- Ways to maximise the reach and impact of all media coverage
- Fresh understanding of what influence means to you
- Knowledge of the skills required to influence successfully
- New perspectives on conversations with existing and new clients
- Approaches for how to handle tough conversations
- Fresh understanding of where your next conversation could start