San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for this four-hour interactive session which aims to help you transform your sales team to achieve their potential and hit the numbers you need to hit your growth targets. The session will focus on four core areas of sales and give you the tools you need to implement change.
Why should this be of interest?
If you suffer from any of the following frustrations, then this is the session for you:
- Can’t understand why some of your sales people struggle and some of them are superstars?
- Despite having dedicated sales people, you are the lead performer?
- Struggle with having a sales pipeline that seems to be a work of fiction?
- Find all your people are incredibly “busy” but not seeing the sales results?
- Find they are wasting time and resources on sales projects that never close?
- Want to build value in their offering but it always seems to be on price?
What you will gain, learn and explore:
Sales should not be a black art, working with the four main areas of Skills, Staff, Structure and Strategy the session will give you practical tools to be able to make your sales engine run more effectively and efficiently.
- Date: Thursday 14 July 2016
- 8:30am – Arrival
- 9:00am – You will work through the areas listed above
- 12:30pm – Presentation ends for Q&A with the guest
- 1:00pm – Session comes to a close
- £150 +VAT
- £95 +VAT (Discounted rate for Supper Club members only)
This is an interactive session so we encourage all attendees to ask questions throughout.
Open to business owners and all levels in their sales teams
Who will be delivering the class?
Shaun Thomson is the UK CEO of Sandler Training. Sandler provide sales training, management training, salesforce development consultancy and coaching to a wide variety of organisations from small local businesses to large multi-nationals.
There are over 300 Sandler centres in 29 countries globally with 30 Sandler Offices in the UK.
Previously, Shaun has worked with companies such as Apple, Microsoft, HP, EDS, IBM and Lucent Technologies in sales and marketing roles. He has started, grown and sold 3 other companies prior to starting Sandler UK.