Creative Arts Bootcamp
• Are you a final year student in the School of Creative Arts?
• Finished your exams and not sure what your next step should be?
• Need to know more about how to perfect your application and self-promotion skills?
• Want to find out more about who can help you?
Then the Creative Arts Bootcamp run by the UH Careers and Placements Service is for you!
Book now for:
• Bitesize talks on how to find a job, promote your skills in a CV or portfolio, prepare for freelance working and develop your online presence
• The opportunity to build your own action plan so you can be confident your next steps are the right ones
• Networking activities
• A chance to get your CV or portfolio reviewed
The event is free and drinks and biscuits will be provided
When & Where
Careers & Placements Service
The Careers & Placements Service for the University of Hertfordshire offers a range of services to students and alumni to help with career development, employment skills, decision making and preparation for the future.
Services to current students and alumni
- For information from our help desk staff
- Networking opportunities with employers and alumni
- Finalists programme of workshops, launched in September and December each year
- Autumn Careers Fair – career paths
- Summer Recruitment Fair – vacancies
- Drop-in advice surgeries
- Information roadshows visiting all campuses
Once you have tried the other options, we also offer one to one consultations with a Careers Adviser to support you with career planning. Get in touch to find out more.
We have two locations on campus; M018, The Atrium, de Havilland Campus and LB400, The Hutton Building, College Lane Campus