Actions and Detail Panel
Creative Business Away-day with Coach Pete Mosley
Sat 23 September 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Take a day retreat from the everyday pressure of work to think clearly about the ways you can develop your business.
Creative Business Coach Pete Mosley will help you analyse the way your business performs, tune up your business thinking, and think creatively about your options for the future.
This day is ideal for anyone who suspects their business has inherent imbalances that need to be addressed, or wants to take time to think about new directions.
The workshop includes:
- A mini business MOT - assessing strengths and weaknesses.
- Looking at long-term options.
- Thinking about new products and new customers
- Your ‘route to market’.
- Thinking realistically about tactics to increase income.
- How to balance ‘business’ and ‘creative’ effort.
- Setting out a personal business action plan.
- Leaving with goals, targets, and timescales.
Pete will explore each step in detail and with plenty of time for discussion, enabling you to clarify the way ahead for your business and get to grips with how to make it work for you in the future. You’ll leave feeling refreshed and with a great deal of clarity about what you need to do next and how to do it.
Maximum of 7 people
Venue & What’s Included
This workshop is for a maximum of 7 people and run 10am - 4.00pm in a welcoming and spacious house with a beautiful garden (that opens to the public for the National Gardens Scheme) in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Full details and directions will be sent to you upon booking. You’ll be well looked after with refreshments all day, a home cooked two-course lunch (we cater to all dietary needs) cake before the final session.
Your booking includes:
- A 45 minute follow up coaching call with Pete Mosley to keep you on track. This can be taken at any point within six months.
- All the course materials on a CD.
- Ebook - ‘Make Your Creativity Pay’ or 'The Art of Shouting Quietly' by Pete Mosley.
Fancy a chat with the tutor before you decide if this event is for you? Just let us know - Pete won't give you a sales pitch, just straightforward feedback - we like to make sure all our attendees leave happy!
About the Tutor
Pete Mosley is a creative business coach; an inherent part of his work involves coaching people to increase confidence and purpose. Pete is Business Editor for Craft and Design magazine, a regular contributor to the Creative Choices website, author of Make Your Creativity Pay (2011) and The Art of Shouting Quietly – Self Promotion for Introverts and other quiet souls (2015) - publications for creative businesses.