Take a day retreat from the everyday pressure of work to think clearly about the ways you can develop your creative business.
Business Coach Pete Mosley provides prompts and guided thinking which will enable you think creatively about your options for the future. With Pete’s guidance you will:
- Assess current strengths and weaknesses - A mini business MOT.
- Look at long term options.
- Think about new products and new customers.
- Explore your ‘route to market’.
- Think realistically about tactics to increase your income.
- Look at how to balance your ‘business’ and ‘creative’ effort.
- Set out a personal business action plan.
- Leave with goals, targets, timescales.
Pete will explore and illustrate each step in detail – with plenty of time for questions and answers. You will clarify the way ahead for your business, and get to grips with how to make it work for you in the future. You will come away feeling refreshed and with a great deal of clarity about what you need to do next and how to do it.
Maximum of 6 people.
Venue & What’s Included
This course is run 10am - 4pm by The Refectory Table in a welcoming and spacious home in Loughborough, Leicestershire. You’ll be well looked after with refreshments all day, a home cooked two-course lunch and cake before the final session.
The ticket includes
- All the course materials on a CD.
- Ebook - ‘Make Your Creativity Pay’ or 'The Art of Shouting Quietly' by Pete Mosley.
- A 45 minute follow up coaching call with Pete Mosley to keep you on track. This can be taken at any point within six months.
Fancy a chat before you decide if this event is for you? Just call us - we won't give you a sales pitch, just straightforward feedback - we like to make sure all our course attendees leave happy! 0141 416 0555
About the Tutor
Pete Mosley is a creative business coach; an inherent part of his work involves coaching people to increase confidence and purpose. Pete is Business Editor for Craft and Design magazine, a regular contributor to the Creative Choices website, author of Make Your Creativity Pay (2011) and The Art of Shouting Quietly – Self Promotion for Introverts and other quiet souls (2015) - publications for creative businesses.