Actions and Detail Panel
Creative Businesses Count - Promoting and selling your work as an artist, w...
Wed 10 May 2017, 19:00 – 21:00 BST
Bringing creative businesses together in a workshop to help with practical marketing tips.
- Social Media - setting up, building audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Using PicMonkey/Canva to create social media images
- Collaborating to generate sales. Pop up shops, sharing space at local fairs
- Creating products (greetings cards, wedding favours, commissions)
- Approaching local retailers and businesses
Encouraging collaboration to promote a 'Buy Local' initiative. Help local people to find original and high quality gifts, original work and Sussex products and services.
Bring samples with you, your work can be sold in the Seahaven Coworking Space pop up gift shop (within the Enterprise Centre).
If you would like to sell your work here, we can do this on a sale or return basis (10% sales commission). Please email email@example.com for details of space available.