San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Creative Data Club brings together all types (and ability levels) of data fans and creators to share, discuss and explore interesting ideas about how data can be used in creative ways or produce creative work.
The premise is simple, four speakers from a range of backgrounds share how they use data, you get to start some conversations with other data fans and the drinks are on us.
This edition of the Creative Data Club series is run in partnership with Creativeworks London and will take place in the Anatomy Museum at King's College London.
Lined up for a series of short presentations are:
- Sound and Music's Susanna Eastburn presenting how artists can use thick data to understand more about their audiences
- Forma Art's Darren Murphy on the collaborative ArtsAPI project with FutureEverything
- Nominet Trust’s Ed Anderton on opening up and sharing funding data and developing a shared data standard at www.threesixtygiving.com
- SPACE Studio’s Anna Harding on working with Central St Martin’s to investigate and test creative ways to demonstrate SPACE’s value and reach.
- Professor Sandy Black of the London College of Fashion and Basil Safwat, director of Minified, on working towards a knowledge landscape of the fashion and textile industry.
And of course if you have an interesting project that you’d like to share then let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Sound and Music + Creativeworks London