Creative Europe Desk UK – England invites you to find out more about the funding opportunities for the cultural, creative and heritage sectors available through Creative Europe's Culture sub-programme.
The event is comprised of three sections:
1. Claire Sharples and Katie Haines, Creative Europe Desk UK, present the four funding opportunities, eligibility conditions and how to develop a strong project and application.
2. Deb Mullins, Artistic Director of Emergency Exit Arts, talks through their successful Creative Europe application and shares their first-hand experience of delivering a Creative Europe-funded project.
3. Representatives from Arts Council England and British Council share the two organisations' international stategies and opportunities. Find out more
PLEASE NOTE: - This event is free to organisations in the creative and cultural sectors. However spaces are limited. If you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance and we will reallocate your ticket.
- If you are booking on behalf of a colleague please include their details as duplications may be removed.
- Breakfast will be provided. Please arrive 10-15 minutes in advance to sign in at reception.
Creative Europe Desk UK - England is in partnership with Arts Council England. Creative Europe Desk UK is led by the British Council and the British Film Institute, and with support from the UK Department for Culture, Media and Sport and the European Commission.
When & Where
Creative Europe Desk UK - Culture
Creative Europe Desk UK promotes awareness and understanding of Creative Europe, and provides free advice and support for applicants from the UK. Creative Europe Desk UK’s team of specialists are based across the UK (in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast) and we organise workshops, seminars and industry events.
Find out more about funding and opportunities for creative and cultural organisations: