GUIDED WALK – The Blorenge
Join the Creative Network for a six mile circular walk led by experienced guide Richard Davies. We’ll explore the dramatic landscape of the Heads of the Valleys and the Black Mountains, taking in KeepersPond, the Blorenge and the Punchbowl. We’ll have breaks for sketching/photography/writing.
Saturday 12th November
10:30am – 3:00pm
Meeting 10:15am at Keeper’s Pond car park on the B4246 between Abergavenny and Blaenavon.
£12 per person
£8 for Creative Network members
Scroll down the page to book a place or tel: 01873 811579 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring warm clothing, a waterproof jacket and trousers, walking boots, rucksack, hat and gloves. Sun cream may be required.
- Please bring a hot drink, water, lunch and snacks.
- Please inform Arts Alive if you have any medical conditions working booking a place. The walk leader should be informed immediately if you feel unwell during the day.
- The walk leader has the discretion to refuse anyone that is improperly equipped.
- In adverse weather conditions the walk will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- All participants are responsible for taking care of themselves, participating in a safe manner and looking out for others.
Save This Event
When & Where
Arts Alive Wales