San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CREATIVITY WORKS: FILM
Kickstart your career in the Film Industry with this free, 6 week course for 17 - 24 year olds
- Intensive hands on training with film and commercial agencies
- Bootcamps that prep you for production roles
- On set work experience
- Training in camera operation, audio, post and pre-production and editing
- Support with a quality show reel
- Your own mentor
- Guaranteed interviews for paid opportunities and networking with industry masters
- 17-24 years old?
- Living in Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Waltham Forest or Barking and Dagenham (other London boroughs may also apply)
- Free full time from the 15 November to the 09 December 2016
- Passionate about film and getting into production and running roles?
HOW IT WORKS:
You’ll need to be free full time from the 15 November to 09 December 2016 for training that takes place across central and East London (travel and subsistence is covered and participation will not affect your benefits)
Spend your first week attending curated visits to screenings, film and animation festivals. You will attend masterclasses that inspire and introduce you to what to expect on set.
- You’ll train with London Film Studios Academy to develop your own film, learn pre-production, post-production and camera techniques, and gain valuable on set experience
- You’ll access ongoing support from your very own mentor while you attend work experience and interview for paid positions
- You’ll host your own film premier for industry professionals and employers
There are 4 recruitment sessions to choose from:
Wednesday 12th October 2pm: BOOK HERE
Wednesday 26th October 2pm: BOOK HERE
Wednesday 2nd November 2pm: BOOK HERE
Wednesday 9th November 2pm: BOOK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: all sessions will be held at A New Direction, 20-26 Brunswick place N1 6DZ (Nearest stations Old Street Tube, Hoxton Overground. MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/CWMSgSUEjmu )
Cant make any of the above sessions?
Contact us on:
T: 020 7608 2132 M: 07725767851
If JCP, sub customer to opportunity HOX/15714
Universal Credit PRO-110890
Save This Event
When & Where
Create Jobs (A New Direction)
Create Jobs helps young Londoners aged 16-25 find work in the creative industries.
We exist to support the capital's next creative generation because their success is integral to London's.