Join us for networking, drinks and festive fun, as we celebrate the achievements of the Creativity Works: Film 2016 participants, and look forward to more great opportunities for creative young Londoners in 2017.
Date: Wednesday 07 December 2016
Time: 6.00 - 8.30pm
Where: Miranda - Ace Hotel, 100 Shoreditch High Street, E1 6JQ
Come along to:
- Meet the Create Jobs team and find out more about our work
- Celebrate the achievements of our Creativity Works: Film 2016 participants - a group of amazing, creative young Londoners
- See a screening of films produced by the participants
- Meet our Creativity Works alumni
- Network with other creative professionals
- Learn about our Creativity Works delivery in 2016 and how you can get involved in 2017
We look forward to seeing you there.
Creativity Works is a Mayor’s Fund for London programme supported by Berkeley Group, and delivered by A New Direction. It is aimed at supporting 18-24 year old Londoners to get fair access to work opportunities in the wider creative industries. This is the 9th Creativity Works and explores a range of pathways into the Film Industry. London has always been a creative place and we want to keep it that way by ensuring local people get access to local employment opportunities.