Actions and Detail Panel
Creativity Works Media recruitment session 2
Wed 10 May 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Love curating your online presence? Think you’re a content queen/king or a master of messaging?
Creativity Works is a free, 6-week course for 18- 24-year-olds.
This course will show you how you can turn your love of online, video content, brands and messaging into a career that will take you places.
The course offers:
- Intensive hands-on training – learning by doing
- Live brief and work experience to help you grow your portfolio
- Guaranteed interviews and networking with industry professionals
- Your own mentor to help you plan your next steps
- Lunch allowance and daily travel are provided
Participants must be:
- 18-24 years old
- Living in Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Waltham Forest or Barking and Dagenham (PLEASE NOTE: other London boroughs may be eligible, please enquire)
- Not in full-time employment, education or training
Please note: it’s worth coming to an early session if you can as we will be accepting people as we go.
If you have any questions, please email@example.com