Actions and Detail Panel
Crime and the Paperless Office
Mon 24 April 2017, 09:30 – 10:00 BST
The LAA Crime Contract commencing in April 2017 has a mass of IT requirements - many firms have signed the contract but still lack a compliant system.
Case Management, secure email, integration to the LAA portal for submissions, business continuity plans and disaster recovery are amongst the stipulations of the contract.
Whilst paperless working is not currently a contract requirement, an increasing number of firms are implementing systems to drive efficiency and economy, and cutting the paper drain on resources is seen as an important objective.
Paperless time recording, paperless expense claims, paperless case files are all becoming the norm for many firms and remote access to case details from court, the office and home are all now expected by the busy crime lawyer.
- To reveal how many crime firms are achieving the LAA Crime Contract IT requirements.
- To demonstrate how paperless working is achievable for crime lawyers.
- To see how other firms have automated the production and pagination of bundles.
Who should attend?
- Crime Lawyers who have not already automated their case management and billing procedures.
- Crime Lawyers and practice administrators who have been awarded an LAA Contract.
- Managing Partners and Practice Directors who are exploring the possibilities of going paperless.
Only employees from law firms are welcome to join this webinar.