San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Implementing the Mental Health Crisis Concordat in the North East region.
Working together to deliver a high quality response when people –
of all ages – with mental health problems urgently need help.
- Message from Ministers
- HMG Speaker and Concordat implementation support team – the Ambitions of the Concordat
- Positive practice examples from the region and other regions
- Support for developing our local Declarations from 22 national signatories
- Locality Group Work
- Reflections on the day and next steps
Who should attend?
This event is open to anyone with an interest but would be of particular interest to:
- Senior local representatives of Concordat signatories
- Professional staff from NHS, social care or criminal justice sectors
- Voluntary sector providers of crisis care
- People with lived experience of mental health problems/crisis care
*Agenda subject to change according to local need
When & Where
Department of Health (England)
The Department of Health (DH) helps people to live better for longer. We lead, shape and fund health and care in England, making sure people have the support, care and treatment they need, with the compassion, respect and dignity they deserve.