Actions and Detail Panel
Critical skills workshop
Fri, November 11, 2016, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT
We are holding our first critical skills workshop on 11th November at Henry Wood House, W1W 7FA. The event will start at 14:00 and be split into two halves with four presentations held simultaneously in each half. This will enable members to attend the presentations that they wish with small audience numbers to facilitate open discussions. The presentation component of will end at 17:00 and be followed by beers in the bar at Henry Wood House.
The aim of the event is to update members on all aspects of mining from exploration discovery through to concentrate trading. Emphasis is on technological and regulatory changes that have an impact on mining analysis.
- Asking more from your mineral resource by Wardell Armstrong (Room 5)
- Feasibility studies: a consultant's perspective by SRK (Room 14)
- Processes and innovation in Mine Design by Golder Associates (Room 15)
- Environmental and social risks, tailings storage facilitiesby Louise Porteus (Room 5)
- Hedging by the LME (Room 15)
- Investor Relations by Tavistock (Room 14)
- De-risking exploration using semantic technology by IGS (Room 4)
This event is strictly for members only - non-members will not be able to attend.
To register for the event please follow this link and we will contact you regarding which presentations you would like to attend.
Places are available strictly on a first come, first served basis.
Room allocation is as follows:
AMA Committee members will be in Room 4 from 14:00-15:30 to help with memberships
Wardell Armstrong - Room 5 from 14:00-15:30
SRK - Room 14 from 14:00-15:30
Golder Associates - Room 15 from 14:00-15:30
IGS Xplore - Room 4 from 15:30-17:00
Advisian - Room 5 from 15:30-17:00
Tavistock - Room 14 from 15:30-17:00
LME - Room 15 from 15:30-17:00
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.