Actions and Detail Panel
Cromer Community Centre Open Evening
Fri 24 March 2017, 19:30 – 22:30 GMT
The management of Cromer Community Centre would like to invite you to our Open Evening on Friday 24th March 2017 from 7.30pm so you can see the progress we have made in upgrading the centre.
Over the last few years we have had significant amount of grant funding, over £25K, to undertake a number of projects including
- Installing a sound and light system.(Big Society Fund)
- Installing a projector and large screen (Norfolk Community Foundation)
- 80 new chairs. (Norwich and Peterborough Building Society)
- Installing a new boiler (Cromer Town Council)
- Upgrading the main hall lighting to energy efficient LED lights. (Central England Cooperative)
- Installation of a WiFi node, we still awaiting to connect up to broadband. (Corner House Dental Practice)
- Asbestos Survey
Also funding from the Wherrymen.
The management committee would like to have the opportunity to thank all the people and organisations who have funded and helped with these projects and show them the work that has been undertaken.
The management committee would also like to share with you the planned work still to be carried out, including
- Decorating the main hall
- Upgrading the toilets and creation of a gents toilet.
- Upgrading the kitchen and the creation of a serving hatch
- Creation of a new entrance lobby
- Installation of a roof light in the small committee room, creating natural light
- Provision of under stage storage
- Battery power ceiling blinds
- New notice boards
- Outside signage
Already the work undertaken has enabled to centre to used to host a number of new activities and we hope as we continue to upgrade the centre it will be used for even more activities.
Chair of Cromer Community Centre Management Committee.