Sales Have Ended
This training event, brought to you by Arts & Business Scotland supporting Resourcing Scotland's Heritage, will provide a 'how-to' guide to crowdfunding for cultural organisations.
There are 8 places for arts organisations and 8 places for heritage organisations to participate in the event which is being delivered by Kirsty Gilchrist of SoLoCo. The event will include:
- The who, what and why of crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding stories
- Practical group exercises
- Developing your network and target audience
The training will also incorporate a hands-on simulated crowdfund so that you can try out your new skills straight away.
A maximum of two tickets are available for each participating organisation and we are looking for organisations who are seriously considering undertaking a crowdfund and who have a project in mind.
When you book your tickets for the event you will be asked to give some background information on the project you are looking to support:
- Project name
- A few descriptive sentences about your project
- How much money are you looking to raise via your crowdfunding campaign?
- When are you planning to carry out your crowdfunding campaign?
- What is unique about this project for your organisation that will appeal to your target audience?
- What other outcomes would you like to achieve from your crowdfunding campaign?
Tickets cost just £50+VAT per person.