We do hope you can make our Crystal Palace Overground Festival social and information evening for all volunteers past, present and future on 6 December at 7:30pm to 9:30pm at Upper Norwood Library on Westow Hill in Crystal Palace. The festival will take place on 12 - 18 June 2017 across the Crystal Palace area.
Please can you book your place via this Eventbrite invitation so we can plan enough refreshments for all?
We will be sharing more information on the opportunities to get involved and it will be a great opportunity to catch up with old friends, meet new ones and find out more about the 2017 festival planning.
We will also be sharing our site map for the new park event in Crystal Palace Park event on 17 June 2017 and talking about the park event in more detail.
All of the roles and tasks can be shared between a few people so even if you only have a bit of time to share then do come along if you would like to help.
Areas of work where we need your help include:
- marketing strategy and planning, PR, branding, social media and analytics
- graphic design for our posters, flyers and social media
- help with our website, development, design and editing
- we always need great photographers and love working with local people who have documented the festival brilliantly for the past 6 years
- if you are a fundraiser then we would love to hear from you. Support is needed for community fundraising events, public donations strategy and planning and funding applications
- we need to reach out to communities around us to invite them to the festival so community engagement work will be key to delivering this
- if you have event management and operations experience then there will be lots of roles such as stage management, head stewarding, stalls and bar management in Crystal Palace park
- and we also need people who would like to get involved in producing bits of the festival e.g. we usually have some volunteers curate and plan the family zone, finding the acts and activities that will bring lots of joy and fun, working with the operations team and the marketing team.
We will be able to tell you more about what you can do to help at this evening at the library. If you can make it along on 6 December there will be more events but so we can follow up with you please could you fill out this short form by copying and pasting this link into your browser? https://cpfestival.typeform.com/to/mYKgYw
It's a great opportunity to be part of a fun and creative team, gain new skills and work experience, meet your neighbours or simply give something back to your community
Looking forward to seeing on 6 December at the library!
The CPOF team