The 2nd of two free business breakfast workshops for those applying to this years awards.
You will get to hear presentations and case studies given by previous winners and applicants, you'll also receive top tips on how to apply from the team and the opportunity to receive 1:1 support to help with your application.
Exact location within the Business School and agenda to be finalised.
To find out more and to register to apply visit www.cornwallsustainabilityawards.org.uk
This years categories are:
• Best managed business (Small, Medium or Large).
• Best contribution towards creating a sustainable food economy, from nature to plate (branding, campaign, product, service, individual or company).
• Best contribution towards the creation of a sustainable energy economy (through new sources of energy, new ownership modules, ultra efficiency methods etc).
• Best contribution to resource efficiency (product, service, campaign).
• Best contribution to the built environment (retro or new build projects, domestic, community or commercial).
• Best contribution to Cornwall’s ‘brand’ through sustainability.
• Best Individual. Either someone who has gone over and above the call of duty within their day job, or someone who shows a lifelong achievement through a career in sustainability.
• Best contribution to sustainability by increasing resilience in the community
• Tomorrow’s contribution to sustainability. The greatest potential contribution to our tomorrow (innovative product, service, idea, company).
• Theme of 2016 – Best contribution to sustainable land management for environmental growth.
• Overall Winner CSA 2016
Date and Time
The Collaboratory in The Business Science and Engineering Research Support Facility (SERSF) Building
University of Exeter Business School