Contemporary Theatre Review
Monday 17 October
Senate House, Room 264
Please join us for a panel discussion to mark CTR’s current collaborations with guest editors of upcoming special issues and the online Interventions editorial team. We’ve asked our collaborators to respond to questions that consider current challenges to modes of collaboration for scholars working in theatre and performance studies, live art and performance art, digital performance, and performative social and applied practices. Topics will include: strategies we can put in place to engage with or confront such challenges; the values and obstacles of forms of collaborative editing and writing; inter- and transnational collaborative projects that remain essential to the growth of our disciplines; bonds of reciprocity and effectual alliances that activate scholars and practitioners.
Our panelists will include:
- Helen Nicholson on amateur theatre
- Anna McMullan and Graham Saunders on staging Beckett
- Jen Harvie and Sarah Gorman on feminism and performance
- Andy Lavender, Eirini Nedelkopoulou and Maria Chatzichristodoulou on digital theatre and performance
- Johanna Linsley and Ella Parry-Davies on Interventions
The panel discussion will be followed by a wine reception.