#CultHosts is back with a bang.
The first in a series of six events for 2017 will see us examine how LIVE has changed the world; from how we share with friends, get closer to brands and learn about world events. Held at Protein Studios, we are offering this first event free to guests.
The evening will revolve around a panel discussion, chaired by Rachel Arthur of #FashMash. We will use the panel discussion to take a look at how brands are utilising live across all disciplines and platforms and how brands, journalists, consumers and start-ups alike have seen this demand grow.
- Rachel Arthur, #FashMash (chair)
- Jack Guppy - Head of Digital, Edition
- Emmeli Kimhi - Head of Digital, House of Holland
- Sophie De Kepper - Digital Associate, airbnb
- Bridey Lipscombe, Co-Founder & CEO, Cult LDN
Run of play:
- Drink and Doors - 6.30pm
- Panel - 7pm
- Socialising- 8pm - close
Invitations are on a strict first come, first served basis and the venue has a capacity of 200. Due to the high demand we've seen at previous events, we recommend arriving on time.