Culture & Conversation (Advanced) - Thursdays 18:30, Oct 2016 - Nov 2016
This 8 week course is for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to improve their speaking and conversation skills, as well as their understanding of British culture.
What will you study?
- learn more about British culture and daily life
- understand the difference between polite/formal and impolite/informal language
- idioms, expressions and new vocabulary
- develop language and strategies used in conversations
- talk about current topics in the news
Classes are once a week and start at 18:30 and end at 20:00. Please arrive on time. Your teacher is Louise.
*Please note: Places on the course are limited and will be given on a ‘first come first served’ basis. If you have any questions about the course or need help registering, please visit the FAQs page on the English Language Centre webiste. If you can't find the answer to your question there, please email the English Language Centre: email@example.com and we will help you.*
Date and Time
University of Lincoln
First Floor, Minerva Building (Main Building)