Join us to find out about the latest developments in technology enabled health and social care products and services and to talk about how we can use technology in the redesign of Health and Social Care in Cumbria. This will build on the Telecare work already undertaken by Cumbria County Council as well as the Telehealth pilots that have taken place around the county and further afield.
- Opportunities to meet local and national suppliers and find out about local technology services and projects currently in development
- The Cumbria Rural Health Forum will also be conducting a number of interviews giving you the perfect chance to express your views regarding Technology Enabled Care Services
- Alyson Scurfield - Chief Executive, Telecare Services Association
- Tim Ellis, NHS England
- Paul Marriott - TECS Lead Consultant, NHS England Strategic Clinical Networks
- Paul Davies - Consultant, North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
The full programme for this event can now be found here
When & Where
TSA - The voice of technology enabled care
TSA is the industry body for Technology Enabled Care (TEC), representing the largest industry specific network in Europe and bringing together a growing membership of organisations across local government, health and the private sector.
TSA organises the annual International Technology Enabled Care Conference and drives quality throughout the sector through its internationally recognised Integrated Code of Practice.
It is estimated that TSA’s members currently help over 1.7 million people to remain in their own homes (rather than hospitals, care homes and other institutional settings) – supported by their families, friends and carers in familiar surroundings.
TSA works across health, housing and social care through a wide range of public services (NHS, local authorities, Fire and Rescue Services), housing associations, leading industry suppliers, independent and voluntary sector organisations.
TSA welcomes all organisations who have a professional or commercial interest in the provision of technology assisted services, including telecare, telehealth and mHealth.