Do you want to have fun, creating delightful cupcakes with a taste of Africa?
Cupcake Decoration with Delights by Cynthia will take you through the steps and skills to create show-stopping cupcakes, that you will be proud of.
This class is for beginners and intermediates who want to learn piping and decorating skills and techniques.
The class covers:
- African flavours and themes
- Baking tips for the perfect cupcakes
- The different types of pastes for decoration (sugarpaste, flowerpaste and modelling paste)
- Colouring pastes and creating themes for cupcakes
- Making decorations using cutters, moulds, prints and textures
- Tips for making and colouring buttercream
- Piping swirls and roses
- Decorating your cupcakes
Take home: A recipe and tip sheet and a box of 6 delicious cupcakes, decorated by you.
All materials and equipment are included and provided in the cost of the class. Classes start promptly, so please arrive at least 10 minutes before. Tea, coffee and water will be provided. You will get to learn trade secrets, tips and techniques.
Classes are fun and relaxed, and they are small, so you get the most out of the session.
Our classes are for adults and not suitable for children. 13-16 year olds can attend, but must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
Refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made.