Actions and Detail Panel
Curtain Making Course - 2 Days
Thu, 20 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Fri, 21 Apr 2017, 16:00 BST
Two day workshop to learn about curtain making. Very small groups to ensure you receive individual attention.
This course will enable you to:
- Make a pencil pleat curtain to a professional standard
- Create hand sewn heading
- Make an interlined curtain
- Learn how to pleat to pattern
- Calculate fabric quantities for curtains
- Understand pattern placement when making curtains
- Calculate the fabric quantity required
- Attach heading tape to curtains
- Measure a window for curtains
- Learn how to hang curtains beautifully
Refreshments are available throughout the day, although you will need to bring your own lunch. All materials needed for making the sample curtains are provided.