CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS
Every time you offer your service or products to another person, you become a customer service representative and that person is now your customer. Anyone involved in business or organisation therefore needs to know the principle of effective customer service skills. Knowing how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to respond to their requests or concerns or simply providing a positive and memorable experience for your clients helps you and your company to rise above the competition.
Effective customer care is critical to the success of any business. Without positive relationships with our customers no business can survive in today's competitive marketplace. Customer care has changed immensely over the years. Our customers have become less tolerant and more demanding. It is a huge challenge for us to meet these demands.
This 1 day course will develop the delegates’ area of knowledge and skill to enable them to function effectively and professionally in their role.
Who should attend?
This is a Level 1 course targeted at those individuals who work in a frontline capacity who wish to improve their understanding of customer care, to increase the value of the customers’ experience whilst managing expectations to increase customer loyalty.
- Defining customer care
- Adding value to the customers experience
- Questioning techniques
- Walking in the customers’ shoes
- Positive body language
- Solving the customers’ problem
- First impressions
- Managing expectations
- Understand the importance of customer care for both the organisation and the customer
- Considered how organisations are perceived by their customers and how to plan for improvements
- Understand the difference between transactional and relational customers and how to meet the needs of each
- Understand how to spot the GAP's in customer service and address them
This course is available as part of our scheduled courses
and onsite corporate training
Date and Time
Rombourne Business Centre
No 1, Merlin House, Langstone Business Park