Actions and Detail Panel
Customer Service Excellence Awareness Day - Nottingham
Wed 14 December 2016, 13:30 – 16:30 GMT
The workshop is led by Ann Quincy – this interactive awareness workshop is aimed at those organisations who are looking to improve their customer focus and develop their customer culture by working towards the Customer Service Excellence Standard.
The purpose of the workshop is to provide delegates with an overview of the Standard and a real life perspective on what the ‘journey’ towards assessment will feel like. Delegates will achieve the following outcomes:-
- A good understanding of the Standard’s content;
- How assessments/reviews are conducted;
- Tips and techniques to achieve a successful ‘journey’;
- Potential benefits the Standard can provide;
- Information to help them decide whether working towards the Standard is right for their organisation.