Actions and Detail Panel
Customer Service Excellence (Cambridge) - 18th, 24th and 25th April 2017.
Tue 18 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Short Course in Customer Service Excellence (Units are at Level 2) training.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Funds and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (Day 1 of course and then 2 consecutive course Days the following week).
ELIGIBILITY: check to see if WHERE YOU WORK is eligible: Check Postcode »
Customer service excellence is vital for the continued growth and success of your business. By leading your staff through excellent customer service skills and supporting staff to communicate effectively with customers you will equip them with the skills and know how to drive customer loyalty. Our training can support you to have a direct impact on where your customers choose to spend their money.
The course will secure you EDEXCEL accredited training in the following units:
Understanding Customers (L2)
Principles of customer service (L2)
Understand employer organisations (L2)
Manage personal performance and development (L2)
The following areas will be covered in the above 4 units above:
Understanding what good customer service looks like
Understanding customer service delivery
Communicating with customers
Understanding how to support customer service improvements
Understanding how to handle customer problems
Social media in customer service delivery
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to raise your customer service levels. You will benefit from increased skills, will achieve a qualification and your customers will benefit from an improved customer interaction.
Funded by the European Social Fund and Local Enterprise Partnership, the Skills Funding Agency has awarded the contract to Ixion to deliver this course. It is available to you if
- You work for or are a company who are based in GC and P
- The company has between 10 and 250 employees
- You or the company employees are aged 16 +
- You are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
- Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development
- If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course you as the employee or employer
- This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.
- Full confirmation of the course details and the location will be sent to those who have registered, 2 weeks prior to the course date.
- By registering you agree to the Ixion Course Events Terms & Conditions. For Company Policies & overall Terms and Conditions see www.ixionholdings.com