Actions and Detail Panel
Customer Success Workshop
Sat 22 April 2017, 10:00 – 18:00 WAT
Objective: An intensive full-day practical training workshop specifically packed and designed to equip customer service officers with the requisite skills that can be applied immediately to improve customer experience, loyalty and satisfaction in their organization. The course also contains some level of middle management strategic content to help with future planning and implementation.
- The principles of customer service
- Communication and listening skills
- Body Language and personal grooming
- Customer handling- In person contact
- Telephone handling etiquettes
- Managing customer complaints
- Deep dive into sales and marketing
- Customer service and operations improvement
- Customer relationship management
- Coping with stress
- Adeola Fadipe: An innovative management consultant with a unique vision for SMEs in Nigeria. She has trained in several capacities including at Phillips Consulting.
- Ayo Adeyemi: An experienced consultant with many years of experience in customer service, marketing, and management strategies. He has obtained many qualifications from national and international management organizations. He is a regular facilitator at Phillips Consulting.
- Juliet Egbule: Having obtained 3 degrees, Juliet is a health and wellness professional with interest in cardiology.
- Sharon- Ann Alfokhai: A certified etiquette and public peaking trainer and writer.
Date: Saturday, 22nd of April 2017.
Venue: 12 Osho Street, Oregun-Opebi Link Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Course Fee: N 5, 0000 (similar courses are valued at N50, 0000)
All Fees are in Naira
Fee covers Lunch and Study Pack
How to Register:
Kindly call 081 5132 3482 to book a place and obtain payment details. This is because the course schedule can only accommodate 20 participants. Hence, final reservation is on a 1st pay, 1st come basis.