Customs A.E.O Import/Export Procedures (Half Day Course)
For those looking to dig a little deeper into the rules and regulations surrounding international trade, the Chamber offer these special half-day, supplemental courses as an addendum to our British Chambers of Commerce accredited export training programme.
Please note this course is not part of our official export training programme managed by the B.C.C and exists to provide extended detail.
Learning Points for this Module
- The UCC is a recast of the customs duty legislation which will introduce a variety of important changes to existing Customs requirements. The delegated act/implementing act which will give force to the UCC has now been agreed.
- One of the most noticeable features of the UCC is the increased importance and prominence of AEO – it includes a number of benefits which will be attributed to businesses which have AEO status.
- The course will provide clarity as to the impact of the provisions contained within the delegated acts/implementing regulation.
- Consider the AEO application process, and whether now is the right time for businesses to apply for AEO status.
- Identify the requirements to apply the new rules and understand the new import/export procedures.
Please arrive at 11:30 for a 12:00 noon start, commencing promptly with a hot lunch in the restaurant.