Actions and Detail Panel
Cutting the Confusion - Healthy Eating Workshop
Sat 21 January 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 GMT
- Cutting through that confusion
- Teaching you how to make good food choices
- Sharing through cookery demonstrations quick, easy and delicious meals
- Planning meals that meet optimal nutritional needs
In this interactive class you'll taste delicious, healthy dishes and have the opportunity to ask questions in a small and supportive group setting (max 6 participants). We use the best possible ingredients – organic where possible.
You'll leave with...
- Recipe handouts and useful information sheets to take home
- A variety of skills necessary to understand how to cook a number of easy to cook, quick, healthy dishes
- A sample one week meal plan
- A belly full of oh so delicious food!
What others guests say...
"This was a wonderful experience. Rowena is really welcoming. She is open to sharing her knowledge which is so kind of her. I had a great time and left with a happy full feeling! Thank you Rowena." Sabrina
Note that we adopt a whole foods, plant-based approach to foods and do not use any animal products. If you have any allergies please let us know so that we can adapt the recipes that we showcase.
For more information feel free to contact us at Rowena@v-curious.com and visit us at www.v-curious.com