- Have left school or college and are thinking of an apprenticeship
- Are considering your options when leaving school in 2017
- Want a job with training and a career with great prospects
- Are a parent looking for advice
Come along to our open day on 26 October 2016.
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training is opening its doors for an Apprenticeship Careers Advice Open Event on Wednesday 26th October from 3pm until 5pm, where people can drop in for independent and professional advice and guidance about future careers and Apprenticeships.
Now is the time to start planning the route ahead to a successful future!
Drop in for advice and guidance on:
- Apprenticeship Jobs
- Funded Training Courses
- Career Opportunities
We deliver Apprenticeship training in sectors such as:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Health and Social Care (Adult Care)
- Hospitality and Catering
- Information Communication Technology
- International Trade
- Project Management
- Warehousing and Distribution
Find out more:
For more information about this new opportunity and to access independant careers advice and guidance call 024 7623 1122 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Apprenticeship vacancies are available for immediate start:
When you've registered for the event check out our current Apprenticeship vacancies here.