Sales Have Ended
Cyber Essentials was launched in 2014 by HM Government, designed to encourage businesses of all sizes to demonstrate a commitment to keeping their data and assets secure from the threat of cyber attack. It is particularly useful for SMEs to provide their clients with assurance and for building trust within the supply chain.
Cyber Essentials is beginning to become mandated within several governmental supply chains including the Crown Commercial Service, the NHS and the DWP. As a licenced certification body, Xyone can certify your business quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
We're inviting London businesses to come along to this event to understand more about how essential Cyber Essentials really is, what it takes to get certified and how you can gain a competitive advantage.
- Gain knowledge of the outside threats to SMEs in the modern world
- Achieve an understanding of how to implement cyber security into your business
- Gain knowledge of how cyber security will enhance your reputation
- Learn how to evaluate the impact of a breach on the business
- Learn what Cyber Essentials, who it's for and what it costs
- Get an understanding of the difference between Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Achieve an understanding of how to get Cyber Essentials certified
We look forward to seeing you - get certified with us!
Please note, venue details will be sent to attendees one week prior to the event.