On Saturday the 15th of October we will be hosting a Cyber Security Challenge: Capture the Flag Event.
Unfortunately the competition is only open to non cyber security professional and students, as its purpose is to try to get more talent into the area.
So if your work in IT or generally have an interest in security but don't officially work in it, then please send an email to:
NOTE: Teams are made up of 4 people but if you are either an individual or don't quite make a 4 still email your details and we will make the teams up to 4's.
Details and Poster
Sheffield Hallam, The Cyber Security Challenge and Raytheon, will be hosting a CTF event on Saturday the 15th of October.
We invite teams of up to 4 individuals to enter a jeopardy style CTF, so come along, have some fun, develop your skills and meet other like minded people.
- Lunch will be provided courtesy of the BCS.
- We will have talks from Robin Wood AKA Digi Ninja and Steve Wilson from BT.
- Prizes have been donated by Satisnet for the top 3 teams.
- We will be based in the Cantor Building in the City Campus. - https://goo.gl/maps/bWCN38zESAK2
- PC's to access the CTF will be provided on the day.
Date and Time
Sheffield Hallam University - City Campus
Cantor Building - Rooms 9305, 9306, 9307