Actions and Detail Panel
Cyber Security SME 2017
Tue 20 June 2017, 08:30 – 17:00 BST
Discover what common cyber threats and attacks face small and medium enterprises, and what you can do to prevent them at Cyber Security SME 2017.
This immersive one-day conference will be an in depth look at the cyber security landscape, and will equip attendees with the tools to tackle modern threats.
Any business that is connected to the internet needs to take responsibility for cyber security at board level – just because we only hear about cyber attacks on large organisations it doesn’t mean that similar threats don’t exist for small-to-medium size businesses.
Who should attend?
This conference will ensure SME's from across the private sector;
- Understand the cybersecurity landscape
- Get to grips with the implications of cybersecurity as a business risk
- Learn effective tools for developing an incident response plan
- Gain an understanding of best practice
- Start educating the workforce to comply with policy
- See the pros and cons of personal mobile devices at work (BYOD)
- Get tips on securing devices and data in the Internet of Things
- Understand the finer details of Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Learn how to protect your assets
- Begin to develop a proactive approach to cyber security
Early Bird discount available now, use this code to save £200: EarlyBird
Why not bring the team? Buy 2 tickets get 3rd free!