Actions and Detail Panel
Cyber Security Workshop
Thu 13 July 2017, 08:30 – 17:00 BST
The workshop is aimed at those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the evolving cyber security landscape and how they can best protect their organisation.
Course Content: The course covers a range of topics including;
- The Threats and where they are coming from
- Recent examples of breaches - how and why it happened
- The impact of Cyber Attacks on organisations
- Data and Information Security - its value to criminal organisations
- Regulatory Drivers - Introduction to new data protection laws (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation) and how this will affect organisations
- Cyber Resilience strategies - what an organisation should have in place, what standards are available and which ones is best for your organisation (cyber essentials, IASME, ISO27001)
- Cyber attack workshp - what do I do when the inevitable happens and how do we return to business as usual
- Cyber health check workshop
Who should attend:
- Staff who need to be cyber aware or update their understanding of the threats and their responses
- Management who need to understand how to implement a cyber resilience strategy and determine what tools are available to them.