Actions and Detail Panel
“Cybersecurity awareness and the human firewall”, with Colworth Solutions,...
Wed 3 May 2017, 08:00 – 11:00 BST
- Registration: 08.00 a.m. (refreshments provided)
Seminar: 8.15 – 10.00; networking until 11.00
Sarah Janes (Layer 8), Simon Fletcher (Colworth Solutions), Sean O’Neil (Bedfordshire Police)
Cybercrime: it happened to them, it will happen to you!
Cybercrime: it’s no longer a question of if you will be affected, but when. This seminar features case insights and preventive advice from Bedfordshire Police’s cybercrime expert Sean O’Neil, plus security education specialists Colworth Solutions and Layer 8.
The speakers will discuss the “human firewall” – how businesses can turn their people into the strongest link in their security defences. Hackers now target people; even the most resilient software does not defend against human error. A proactive security culture is the single most effective, and affordable, defence against cybercrime for small and medium businesses.
What You’ll Learn At The Seminar
- The latest cyber-threats, scams, and crimes – how to spot and avoid them
- How data goes to “the dark side” – and how you can protect it
- The consequences of cyber-crime - financial, reputational, psychological
- Wider security issues – what’s in your wallet?
- What employees need in order to discuss security proactively and openly
- The next big thing for hackers – are you (or is your business) a special target?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE EVENT INFORMATION WITH ANYONE WHO YOU THINK WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING THIS SEMINAR
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For any questions please contact Nicola D'Amelio Business Growth Enabler 07795521673 or at firstname.lastname@example.org